Boy oh boy am I glad this day is over. Today Brent and I spoke in sacrament meeting. Max gave a talk in Primary. Emma gave the scripture and prayer in Primary. You would think that would be all, BUT we were also in charge of Sharing Time in Primary. It all went well, but, like I said, I'm glad it is over. We came home today and relaxed for a while. Then we went to Pali look out. It was beautiful. There was a battle there over the Island of O'ahu. Kamehameha defeated the enemy to gain possession of O'ahu. It was cool to imagine the battle. Max wanted to hike up the mountain. It was very steep. We made it up pretty high before I made him turn around because I was worried he would slip and fall to his early death. The view was AMAZING. I really wish our pictures could have done it justice!!
5 comments:
Hey :) it is christy moysh - well, madsen now! i saw you on amy's site and thought i would drop a hello. i am SO jealous you guys are in hawaii - we went to visit hailey 2 years ago and LOVED it! is it okay if i add you guys to me site?
OH MY HECK! Amy just sent me your blog...hope that is okay. How are you? It has been so long. How fun you get to be in Hawaii! When do you get back? We need to do some sort of reunion. Email me at
joatoy@hotmail.com
You have gorgeous, exotic looking kids.
Jo
You got some great pictures while on the Pali lookout!!!
Hey jeffner! How goes it! I know we just talked for like what hour and a half! Anyways I just want to say that I love your pics, your kids look great! I am super excited for you to get back! Hope all is well and I will talk to you soon! Oh yeah I did post on Nats Blog! I am off to girls camp wednesday so I will chat with you on Saturday!! Love ya Tiff
So maybe they could have added a fireside or ward party after church to top everything off!! Life is crazy here. Chat later.
Post a Comment