Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sharks Cove








Our friend Hailey has lived here for five years, and she recently decided move back to the mainland (interesting timing...we are doing our best not to take it personally), so we went snorkeling with her at Shark's Cove before she left. I know, doesn't sound so appealing by the name, but it is named Sharks Cove because of the shape of the rocks. Wow, it is by far the best place to snorkel here in Hawaii. The fish were amazing! The water was unbelievably clear. Max stayed close to shore. He found a slug and some lizard fish that were hiding in the rocks. Emma is a snorkeling pro. She went all the way out with each one of us. We saw all kinds of fish, some crabs, and even a sea cucumber... We decided that Heavenly Father used a lot of creativity when it came to fish. Some of the colors and shapes of the fish were unreal. I will be sure to take some photos of the fish and post them next time.

2 comments:

herbie said...

OK--this is so crazy!! I have to admit I was doing a little blog hopping and came across your site from johanna's blog. YEAH!! I'm so excited. I can't believe how big your kids are getting and Reed is so cute. It's crazy how fast time flies. If you get a chance and want to see some updated photos check out my blog at www.herbie-brianandamy.blogspot.com

Amy

herbie said...

OF COURSE you can add me to your blog--(by the way I've already added you to mine--I just forgot to ask! hehe I kind of caught the blog fever at the beginning of the year and it's been so fun to catch up with old friends/family that you don't get to see on a regular basis. It can become kind of addicting at times. YEAH!! I'm literally so EXCITED to have contact with you guys again. Happy Blogging!!