Saturday, July 12, 2008
Say Cheese!!
Our camera recently stopped working...I just couldn't figure out what went wrong. I took the SD card out and uploaded the pictures so we could use it in our new camera. I was amazed with how many pictures there were an the card. THEN...I saw the images. More than half of them were not taken by the adults in our household. It was really pretty funny to look at some of the pictures the kids had taken. Emma took many pictures of her cute baby cousin, Jara. She seemed to captured her every step (literally). Needless to say, Emma is now saying she wants to be a photographer when she grows up (her other considerations are a "Wal-mart worker", a teacher, a "flower fixer" or a "hair, nail, and make up doer upper"). So...we hope you enjoy the above photos courtesy of Emma and Max
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment