Look who's three months old!!!!
Reed will be three months old tomorrow. I can't believe how much he has already grown. I am constantly pinching myself when I think that we actually have another little one. We are all so in love with Reed. Even Max has been known to sing and talk in a super high voice to him (he usually sings "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid). Emma has been a big help with him. She holds him when I am making lunch or dinner, and she loves to talk and play with him. Reed is such a good baby (as long as he is being held or talked to). Brent likes to inform me that it is okay to put him down sometimes when he is sleeping, but everytime we stop jiggling him and start to put him down, he wakes right up. I don't mind; it's just nice to have a little one to hold. He has been to so many places in his short life and he has been such a trooper. He is actually the perfect age to take to the beach. He just sleeps in his carseat. I think the sound of the ocean is very calming. Reed has started to laugh and he goos and coos SO cute. Sometimes we just lay there and carry on baby conversations. Today Max said, "Mom, I think I know why Reed likes to smile and talk so much to you". When I asked him why, he said, "I think it is because you are beautiful." Talk about melt my heart!! We think Reed is looking a lot more like a Leavitt now. You would think, by naming him after his two grandfathers with dark brown eyes there would be a small chance his would be brown too, but nope... they're BRIGHT beautiful blue. We wish you all could see just how fun he is!!! I guess you will just have to wait a couple more months!
No comments:
Post a Comment