Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Special Thanks To The Tooth Fairy!

Emma FINALLY lost her two front teeth. Here she is grinning ear to ear because it took a lot if work for her to get them out. She lost one before we came to Hawaii, and the other came out a couple of weeks ago. The Tooth Fairy took real good care of her this time. She misplaced the tooth so she couldn't put it under her pillow the first night, then she found it and put it under her pillow the next night. The Tooth Fairy brought her two shinny Sacajawea dollars. She was very excited that there wasn't a deduction for misplacing the tooth the first night. About a week later, we were looking for the laundry card and couldn't find it anywhere. I told the kids we weren't going anywhere until we found it. About ten minutes later, here came Emma with her tooth in hand. She was SO excited because she was convinced that the Tooth Fairy had brought her tooth back. She said the Tooth Fairy left it on the top shelf of the hall closet in an check box. And that's not all, but she also left an envelope to order new checks AND a check register book. What a nice Tooth Fairy!! Emma had a perma-grin for the rest of the day. She said she thinks the Tooth Fairy brought it back so she could take it home to show her grandmas and friends. I love that she is such a believer!

2 comments:

Chatty Natty said...

Ok I just love Emma more and more everyday! I sure hope Emma can't read yet:)

Josie said...

Isabelle got a tooth pulled the other day and the tooth fairy forgot to leave money for her!!! I told her it must be the tooth fairy's busy season. She thought that sounded logical. tooth fairy came later that day. Isabelle totally believes in Fairies.