Max's cake to be a boogie board because he LOVES his boogie board.
Best BUDDIES!!!!
Well, against my wishes, Max just turned 5!!! I kept telling him I wasn't going to let him be five, he could just be four forever. He didn't like that idea. I keep telling him it is against the rules to grow up, but he just keeps doing it anyway. We had a fun day on Max's birthday. He chose to go to the aquarium that morning. We invited his best buddy, Blake, and his sister, Jade, to come along. They had the BEST time. After seeing all we could see at the aquarium, we told Max we would take him anywhere he wanted for lunch. He chose McDonald's of all places, and the rest of the kids couldn't have been happier! We spent the afternoon swimming with Blake and Jade's family, and after dad came home, we had cake an ice cream with the boys and Max's other buddies. It was lots of fun. I made Max wait until 7:59pm before I would actually declare him 5 years old because that was when he was born. I still can't believe it was five years ago. He is such a fun boy. I love so many things about him. He loves to learn and is starting to read really well. He is also learning the difference between fact and opinion and likes to point out, "That's just your opinion". His freckles are popping like crazy this summer and it is so cute. He so social and is making great friends with everyone out here. I LOVE YOU BUG-A-BOO...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment