This week a boy in our neighborhood back home died in a boating accident. He was only thirteen years old. Here I was, just that morning, grumpy as could be with my kids. I was worried about money, a messy house, and all sorts of things that don't really matter. What an eye opener...I can't believe how much I take advantage of the blessings I have in my life. Our thoughts and prayers go out to this family and all those that are trying so hard to make sense of all of it.
Be sure to see all of my other posts. I have been trying to make up for the past week and a half.
1 comment:
Hey Cuz... How are you? I was looking at someone else's blog and saw a link to yours... I had to check it out. I keep getting updates on how you are from grandma but that only gives me so much info...ya know? How's Hawaii? and the fam? I still haven't seen your newest addition. When will you be back this this area??? Anyhow, just thought I would say hello and tell ya that I love all your pics. Your little Emma is not so little anymore. She is so grown up.....
Post a Comment