As Brent explains it, I went to the Dr (Uncle Glenn) and he found two growths in my abdomen. Only thing is we aren't sure if they are boys or girls! We are super excited (and a bit nervous) to be expecting number 4 and 5 in December. How's that for crazy? 4 years of trying for sweet baby Reed and then, BOOM...were having twins, and Reed will only be 19 mos old! Just goes to show that we aren't the ones in charge, and everything happens when it is supposed to. We told the kids last week, and they are ecstatic. They have all sorts of names picked out...Maya and Miguel, Luke and Leia, and many more. I have much more to post about our recent events, but I think we'll just let everyone chew on that one for a while.
Sunday, June 21, 2009
As Brent explains it, I went to the Dr (Uncle Glenn) and he found two growths in my abdomen. Only thing is we aren't sure if they are boys or girls! We are super excited (and a bit nervous) to be expecting number 4 and 5 in December. How's that for crazy? 4 years of trying for sweet baby Reed and then, BOOM...were having twins, and Reed will only be 19 mos old! Just goes to show that we aren't the ones in charge, and everything happens when it is supposed to. We told the kids last week, and they are ecstatic. They have all sorts of names picked out...Maya and Miguel, Luke and Leia, and many more. I have much more to post about our recent events, but I think we'll just let everyone chew on that one for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I'm still screaming....can you hear me all the way over there? Seriously....the coolest thing ever!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! That is wonderful!! get tons of rest. so happy for you ;)
Wow! That must have been a crazy, but exciting suprise. Congrats!
CONGRATULATIONS Jen!! Casey knew and didn't even tell me, I actually didn't even know you where expecting...glad I found your blog! I hope you are feeling well, take care!
Andrea
Jen I am so so so happy for you! This is fantastic news! I love ya tons and I am so excited to help you when they get here, hey also hold them in there until December 16, seriously it is a really cool day to be born!
Holy cow!!!!!! Congratulations, and... good luck!
What exciting news! How fun for you and the kids. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!
Congratulations! Welcome to the club. Call me if you have any twin questions.
Jenn, that is so exciting! I just pulled up your blog and saw your ultrasound pics. We'll have to get together when you are back! Miss you girl!
good work you two!!
Jennifer and Brent I can't STAND it, our little family already loves you and we're thrilled. Your a couple who is wonderful and capable and beautiful. XOXOxoStephanie & Wayne CarterXoxo
CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so excited for you guys! WOW--TWINS, double the trouble j/k. Good Luck and keep us posted!!
Amy
Post a Comment