Thursday, April 2, 2009

St. Patrick's Day


(our green eggs, pancakes, and milk. The kids were a bit leary...)
(Emma and Max led the Pledge of Allegiance for Dad's last SB meeting)
So I figured it is probably time to update the ol' blog. We have been busy doing lots of great things. Brent and I are officially quitters. He resigned from the School Board (on St Patty's) and I will be done working as of May 1st (YEAH!!!). Having said that, I am super busy trying to get things in order to transfer my clients. I promise to post more later, but just wanted to get something new up for now!!

2 comments:

Nichole Rammell said...

sounds like you are doing good! good for you for not working any more. i can't wait till that day!

Chris said...

YAY, a new blog! Good Job, Green is the best color, brings good luck!