Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hello Again

 It's been so long I'm not sure how to do this anymore, nor do I have much time BUT...I wanted to get some photos up of my kiddos and our summer events.

Animal Kingdom:
SO SO FUN!
probably our favorite part of Disneyworld.
This picture of the giraffe was taken without zooming in.  They were really that close!  In the below picture you will see Expedition Everest behind Brent.  It is, in my opinion, THE BEST in all of Disney.  SO SO fun.  The kids have been on it about 8 times.  They have been in the front, the middle, and the back.  We also saw some pretty cool shows at Animal Kingdom.  SUPER fun.




This is a turtle Heather came across in the road at our apartments.  He was on his way to the water. Emma and Max both took turns holding him.  He was very pretty and tame (unlike a different turtle Max met at the church pavilion one day after church).  We have some amazing birds that live at the apartments as well.  Max has been able to complete the bird and fishing part of his scouting conservation award just right outside the front door.



Okay, so these pics are in random order.  Above is Emma's birthday celebration.  She wanted a Minnie Mouse cake.  She started the day with a breakfast date with her dad.  Then, she went to her friend Sara's where she got her hair and nails done.  Next, it was home for a treasure hunt.  Later that night after dad and the boys came home, we had sweet pork burritos and cake and ice cream.   


Here we are a EPCOT.  We have been here twice and still want to return.  There are SO many neat things to do at each park.  At EPCOT, the kids went on a mission with Perry the Platypus to defeat the guy he always tries to defeat...The evil somebody (it's 2am and i cant remember much at this point)


Here's Mr. Max...He's now 9!! Love this guy and his cheeky cheeks!  



The above is a result of the below...I thought I had him covered with the long sleeve shirt and all.


We spent his birthday at the beach.  It was SO fun.  The kids really enjoyed riding the waves and playing in the sand.  It was great fun.  

We've been bowling a few times.  It's free for the kids.  So it's a nice indoor thing to do (a good way to keep the sunburned kiddos out of the sun).  Max and Emma are really quite good. And the others love to try!





Disney Hollywood Studios



Toy Story Mania


 Fantasmic


Beauty and the Beast...Awesome!!


Max was the Jedi spy on Star Tours...That ride is way sweeter than it used to be.  They have 50 different tours so you are bound to have a different experience each time.  Pretty cool.


I'm just going to end it here because it doesn't get much better than this!  How stinking cute is this little girly that is growing up way too fast!!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures. Well it looks like you made a great decision to go to Florida. So much fun!!! I love emma's hair and Eden is growing to fast.

Chatty Natty said...

I seriously cannot believe all that you do - you are supermom deluxe! It looks like you are having such a good time and creating the best memories for your little family. Come back so we can see you!