After church last Sunday, we decided to go into Chicago again. We love it there. It is one of my favorite cities. I have had great experiences with the people here. Everyone has been very helpful and friendly. I also love the architecture. I find myself taking picture after picture. This is a must see for anyone who visits Chicago. We could have played here for hours. Unfortunately, by the time we got to town, parked, changed diapers, walked here, and had a potty break, it was almost dark. What an amazing piece of art.
LOVE THIS!!!
Then we walked to this fountain. The kids played around in it until after dark, and the mosquitos came a callin'.
Happy Days!! We are having such a blast here. Our kids are so much fun! Almost everywhere we go, people stop a stare. Some people make comments like, "Whoa, you've got your hands full" and "Are all those yours?" You can't blame them because we are a sight to see...especially when I am somewhere alone with all of the kids pushing a double stroller and a grocery cart or one on my back. But, I LOVE IT! It is not easy. It is hard. But, it is also so much fun. I can't get enough of Kate and Lyza's smiles, Reed's kisses, Max's use of vocabulary from Word Girl, and Emma's innocence. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE them. We are so so blessed.
2 comments:
Oh Jen, I love all of your pictures! Chicago seems really cool! Cant wait to see you guys!
It seems like you guys are having a GREAT time! I can imagine the looks you get from everyone--we went to Las Vegas with out 2 oldest and I was very pregnant with Ashley and we were looked at like we were aliens. Just not the same outside of Idaho and Utah! :) hehe! Your kids are soooooo adorable! (love the twins!!!!)
Post a Comment