OH BOY ILLINOIS
Willis (was Sears) Tower
Movin' on up
Max is in SEVEN heaven
root root root for the CUBBYS
Max's B-day gift was a trip for the whole fam to the Cubs vs. Cardinals game
Kate and Lyza are now eight months old.
(They hold hands like this now all the time...so cute!)
They are so much fun! I still giggle when I check on them at night and see TWO babies in their crib. We are SO blessed!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you made it safe and sound. Looks like you're having lots of fun.
YES, you are blessed!!! Those are the SWEETEST pics of those babies!! Oh how I love twin girls!! ;) Happy birthday to Max and HAVE FUN in Chicago!! Glad you guys are together again! Oh I want to come love those babies again! :) I love your family!!!
Oh Jen come home, I miss you guys so so much! Kate and Lyza need their Tiff! Oh, okay Tiff needs them back! Miss you all so much and hope that this month flies by!
Post a Comment