Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nutcracker

I stumbled across a few pics on my card when I went to get the Nutcracker pics so I thought I would go ahead and post them.



The kids and I made Pilgrim hats for Thanksgiving...very yummy and cute.



Papa Cal rented the Blackfoot Pool for swimming after Thanksgiving dinner.


Emma's First Thanksgiving dinner at school.


Crazy hair day




Nutcracker



My little Cherub




We have had a busy, but fun couple of weeks. We went to SLC last week to film Brent's sister's family for a Christmas family video. The camera loved them so it made my job easy. It was lots of fun to have them to ourselves. They are such a great family. My sister-in-law took me to Orson Gygis. That and a visit to the demo kitchen with our ward convinced me to make chocolates again this year. I wasn't going to do it this year, but I decided it would be fun to do them as a family (we'll see how that goes). Then, Brent went to Hawaii this whole week. It wasn't the best of timing, but I really enjoyed spending 24/7 with my kids. It was nice not to have to worry about work and just be a mom. Of course, it would have been nice to have Brent around Tuesday morning at 7:15am when the van wouldn't start and the doors on the other car were frozen shut! All the while he was enjoying the 80 degree weather in good ol Hawaii. He even got to spend some time with our favorite Hawaii friends, the Lawerence family. We all missed him and are glad he is home. Today was the Nutcracker, and Emma did a great job! She loves being on stage and it shows. The whole ballet was fabulous! We are very lucky to have such amazing talent in our community. I am going to take Emma to the Blackfoot performance next week so she can see it too. Max has been pretending to be the nutcracker all week. He told me he wants to be in the ballet next year because he will be old enough. Brent was a little leary, but at least he isn't asking to be in Swan Lake. He doesn't want to be a Cherub...he wants to be the Nutcracker or Fritz. I'm all for it! Hope everyone is having a great Holiday Season!!!



3 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds like the holidays are buys and fun at your house!!!! I like the updated photo's of the kids on the side of the page. Reed is growing up soo much

Lindsay Mama to Nine said...

Aww! Love the pictures Jen!
What cute pilgrim hats!!!
What are they made out of?

We got our little people nativity from www.toysrus.com ...
LOVE IT!!!

We really wanted to go to Emma's nutcracker...but Gva had a rough Friday & Saterday ....

Love your kiddo's!
Such CUTIES!!!
Linds

Okie Bloxhams said...

you're kids are too stinkin' cute!!! and happy anniversary too!