I just realized that Reed is definately a third child. We just lug him around to the other kid's events, let him do things we never would have let our first or even second do-such as eat paper, and put pencils in his mouth, and we don't have the everyday pictures of him like the others. THat said...He is SUCH a good boy. I can't believe how fun it is to have a baby in our home. He loves his brother and sister and is pretty fond of me as well! He is figuring out how to crawl and has the red knees to prove it. He's also started babbling more ("dada " of course). We have done it ALL wrong this time. No schedule, he sleeps with us, and eats most of the night! We just started his immunizations yesterday, and I couldn't bear to see him hurt. I refuse to let him cry, I miss him when I am gone, and love love love to hold him when he sleeps. I am SO thankful he is ours!!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
My Wittow Bugaboo
I just realized that Reed is definately a third child. We just lug him around to the other kid's events, let him do things we never would have let our first or even second do-such as eat paper, and put pencils in his mouth, and we don't have the everyday pictures of him like the others. THat said...He is SUCH a good boy. I can't believe how fun it is to have a baby in our home. He loves his brother and sister and is pretty fond of me as well! He is figuring out how to crawl and has the red knees to prove it. He's also started babbling more ("dada " of course). We have done it ALL wrong this time. No schedule, he sleeps with us, and eats most of the night! We just started his immunizations yesterday, and I couldn't bear to see him hurt. I refuse to let him cry, I miss him when I am gone, and love love love to hold him when he sleeps. I am SO thankful he is ours!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a sweet picture. Speaking from experience, sometimes the third child is just sweet and content to be lugged around. Cameron has always been a little sweetheart & I don't think he has been damaged by his 3rd child status! Love you guys!
Post a Comment