Saturday, November 15, 2008

Max's cut

Before AND...

AFTER



SO, Max had his annual hair cut! (not really...he gets at least two per year!:) I know, many of your are SOOOOO happy that he looks like a boy again. He sure is handsome...and looks a lot older. It was pretty ridiculous that he had such a long ponytail in the before picture. I went to pick him up from school the day after he the cut. His teacher excused him, and I couldn't find him. I looked down, and there he was all clean cut and ready to go!



Last weekend Brent and I had a blast at the Stretch Armstrong/ My Man Friday reunion concert in Provo. I was super sad to leave baby Reed for so long, but the second we entered the ballroom and heard the music it was like old times. I had forgotten how fun it was at the ol ska shows. Good times!! Thanks to Linds and Trevor for taking good care of Max and Emma for their first sleepover.

4 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

Woa! He does look older. it would be hard to cut those gorgeous locks though!!!

doni said...

Max always cracks me up. His new hair cut sure looks cute! I love your background. Where did you get it?

Nichole Rammell said...

i can not believe how old max is getting!! he's a cutie!

Chatty Natty said...

I had to look at the first picture twice, (wasn't sure I was seeing things right). I hope Max is getting ready for some skiing this winter! Heck, we should just put him on a snowboard.